Caron Treatment Centers is committed to ongoing performance improvement and has obtained national- and state-level accreditations and licensures for our addiction treatment programs and services.
CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accreditation holds a person-centered treatment approach and offers field driven standards for business and program practices. Through CARF’s core values, the accreditation process ensures a continuous improvement model, with its mission “To promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of persons served.”
In selecting CARF for accreditation along with various state-level licensures, Caron Treatment Centers has chosen to hold itself to the highest level of standards of practice. It also means we have committed to meet our patients’ and families’ individual needs and continually deliver the best behavioral health and addiction treatment.
Caron currently holds the “CARF Behavioral Health Accreditation” for our Pennsylvania inpatient facility in Wernersville, Pennsylvania, Caron Renaissance in Florida, Caron Ocean Drive in Florida and our outpatient treatment program in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
In addition to our CARF accreditation, our treatment programs are licensed on a state-level
- Our Pennsylvania facilities are licensed by the PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Program Licensure
- Caron Renaissance and Caron Ocean Drive in Florida are licensed by the FL Department of Children and Families
- Our outpatient treatment program in Atlanta, Georgia is licensed by the GA Department of Community Health
Within each state, we also have licensed levels of care:
- Our Pennsylvania treatment facility in Wernersville is licensed for:
- Inpatient Nonhospital Short Term Detoxification Services
- Inpatient Nonhospital Residential and Rehabilitation Services
- Our Pennsylvania outpatient treatment program in Wyomissing is licensed for:
- Partial Hospitalization Services
- Outpatient Services
- Our outpatient treatment program in Atlanta, Georgia is licensed for:
- Outpatient Drug Abuse Treatment and Education Services
- Caron Renaissance and Caron Ocean Drive in Florida are licensed for:
- Day or Night with Community Housing
- Day or Night Program
- Intensive Outpatient
- Outpatient Treatment
- Aftercare Services